Dear Friends and Family,
I have a little time this morning before Church so I thought I would just let whoever may be curious how the weekend is playing out. I appreciate all the prayer so much! God is so good!!
Friday Larry and I did a date night out for the first time since being home from the hospital. That was 3 weeks ago already. We went to the mall and changed my phone carry to match his and now I can text unlimited. So that will be a great tool for me to communicate prayer requests quickly.
Yesterday we all actually went to the pumpkin patch and got pumpkins. We brought them home and carved them. Later had so more visitors from out of town. And the kids went trick or treating with the Rock family here in our neighborhood. Kim who is greatly pregnant stayed with me at the house. We took turns getting the door to pass out candy. It was perfect! We had a great day as a family.
The swelling in my face is definitely not worse. However, I did feel some weird pressing Sat. morning in my throat area. So we gathered the family and they layed hands on and we prayed. Things have eased there for sure! Thank you Jesus!! I am surrounded by warriors of the best kind! All to say I do not feel worse. Pressing forward is still necessary. I feel good. But the face does look puffy today. I am going to Church!! I love that place...those people. This love thing is just exploding in me! Only Jesus can do this! Side note...my knees were hurting around 3 am last night. So I got up and took another viodin. That helped! Maybe too much activity Sat?? I'm just so blessed to be able to get up and down! Thank you Jesus!!
Thanks for all the prayers! I love you all!!
Peggy
Peggy Wolf
Sunday, November 01, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I am praying for your throat area, your wobbly knees, your puffiness... With Jesus' healing touch, I know that discomfort will be eased! Love you tons, and thinking of all the Wolfs and Heausslers this weekend. I praise God that you were able to have an awesome time with your Church family today, especially the time to praise and glorify the Lord with those you love. He is awesome, and He shines through you! Love, Ann
Five Maryland Patterson's are storming heaven everyday with prayers of thanksgiving for your total healing and trusting 100% in the amazing, limitless, power of Jesus!
Post a Comment