Peggy Wolf
Sunday, November 22, 2009
Memorial Celebration - Nov 28th 2pm
We are planning a memorial Celebration for Peggy, this Saturday, November 28th, at 2:00pm at New Life Community Church, 1960 North C Street, Oxnard, CA. All family, friends and loved ones are invited to come. Our daughter Lexie has requested that people wear white or bright colors, since we are celebrating Peggy's entry into Heaven :-) We will attempt again to set up a better Live Streaming webcast for those who are out of town, details to come. Thank you all for your prayers, love and support.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
I will be there, and can't wait to join in on the celebration. Love and prayers to you all!
I will Be there. Praying for you all
Love Helen Blocksom
I will be there, too, wearing my yellow dress. My thoughts and prayers to the family.
I wish I could be there in person, but will be praying for the family for sure. I look forward to seeing the webcast afterward hopefully.
Pastor Larry,
Peggy was such a beautiful and amazing woman of God. We will forever remember her smile and great sense of humor. We are blessed to have known her. You and your entire family are in our hearts and prayers.
God Bless,
Larry and Rebecca Garcia
I met Peggy and immediately embraced her as my friend and my sister. We prayed and we hoped together. She battled hard but knew how to laugh in the middle of the storm. I will miss her smile and her joy. I did not get to spend much time with her here on earth but I look forward to the day we dance in the presence of our King together. May God give your family everything you need today and always. My thoughts and prayers are with you.
Constina
We are thinking of you and praying for peace and comfort. Know that we love you guys...Ron & Ruth Huffey
Post a Comment