Hi All,
Well, after having all the trouble with the port and the picc line put in, I am finally back on track with treatments. I had chemo yesterday. All went very well. It is so nice not to be poked all over the place. Today I am feeling a little nausea. But, I have my trusty ginger treats a dear friend Karen Powers from church bought for me from Trader Joes. They are a help for sure!
I a also happy to report that the ants have not made an appearance in a few days. I can't tell you how much food we had to throw away. Not to mention all the work cleaning them up. They are like walking dirt crumbs. I hope this is all behind us for now! Thank you Jesus!!!
We received a blessing from another friend from New Life Comm Church. They had purchased concert tickets long ago and as of recent had another commitment pop up. So they gave us three tickets they were unable to use. So we went to the Verizon amphitheater on Friday evening to see...Third Day, Switchfoot and Jars of Clay. All Christian bands that have been around several years. It was so much fun. We brought Lexie because the others would have conked out too soon. Even with that Lexie got pretty tired. We left the theater around 10:30. The place is way down in Irvine so it was a late night for all. But we had an excellent time. What a blessing for us in a time when we wouldn't have been able to afford this treat ourselves. God is good!!
Love to all and thanks for your continued prayers for victory over this disease.
Blessings, Peggy
Peggy Wolf
Tuesday, September 30, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Just want you to know I love you, Peg!! :)
Hugs-
Jodi
Hi Peggy,
I'm sorry that I haven't been in touch much. But I want you to know that you are often in my heart and prayers. I love you and the family.
Aimee
PS. I'll say an amen to the ants being gone too!
Peggy;
I heard a good teacher say when teaching about the compassion of Christ once say...
"pity will cause you to hold the hand of a person in a hospital bed till they die...compassion will cause you to command... in the name of Jesus get up out of that bed and walk!"
It is with compassion and the love of Christ that I write in your blog today.
I continually thank God and know that you were healed 2000 years ago at the Cross. My spirit will not receive ANYTHING less. There is a danger in seeing(you know that faith verses sight thing)it any other way. It would elevate the diagnosis above the name of the Lord making it an idol. God spoke to me, not out loud, one time as we were praying for a person diagnosed with a life threatening disease. He said do you believe and didn't you lay hands on her the last time she was here. I answered Him yes. He then filled me with the hatred for the name of that disease and command that it not be spoken over that person again. I learned something that day...That when Jesus said "it is finished" it was finished.
You may want to read her testimony on line at oxnardhealingrooms.com click on testimonies and then on "Cancer didn't stand a chance"
We pray;
We thank and praise you God for the healing You have provided to our sister Peggy through Your Son Jesus Christ. We command in the name of Jesus that all future test will come into alignment with and reveal the promise of God. The truth can no longer be hidden.
AMEN
We Love and bless you and your family in the mighty name of Jesus
Patrick and Mary
Post a Comment