Peggy Wolf

Peggy Wolf

Tuesday, October 07, 2008

Just the normal stuff-10/7

Hi Everyone,

Nothing too exciting to report. Just trying to blog at least once a week. Just in case anyone is wondering what's up. I had chemo on Monday and all went just fine. The new picc line is doing it's job just fine. It's just a pain to maintain on a daily basis. I have to keep it dry at all times. So I have to wrap it up each time I shower. And the line needs to be flushed daily. Larry has been a good companion helping me with this every night.

I'm feeling the usual yucky stuff that goes along with the chemo. Tiredness, nausea, sore muscles and bones. But, I am blessed with an awesome support system. My family and the Church family have been priceless. I could live a thousand lives and never be able to repay everyone for all they have done for us. I am so grateful to all.

I have been trying to stay as active as I can. I have been helping with the kids classrooms. Between Dorothy and me, one of us is always there at least once a week in both of the girls classes. They love having us there helping and it is great to get to know the kids they are always talking about. Also, our womens bible study starts up tomorrow. I help with that in a small way and I'm looking forward to get back into the swing of the weekly meetings once again. I have been blessed to be feeling real good by the weekends. So Sunday Church is always a pleasure. I am so grateful to Jesus for helping be to maintain much of my normal life while going through all the difficult treatments.

Again and again...thanks for all the prayers!! I love you all!!

Peggy

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey lady. I'm always happy to see an update. It always gives me a focus for my prayers. Keeping yourself busy is a good thing, as long as you aren't keeping yourself tired along with it. Remember your body needs a LOT of rest.

Have yourself a good week my friend. Love ya always,
Darla

Photolady said...

Glad you are doing well!
Love ya!
Amy S.

Anonymous said...

Cool. I like the new picture!