Hello,It looks like I will be doing the surgery on Nov. 15th next Thurs. at UCLA. I have completed my pre-ops which was just an EKG and some blood work. Dr. Cameron thought this visit would be about 3 days. I will make a list of a few prayer requests.
-Peace for the entire family.
-For the kids to feel confident and secure during this time while being placed elsewhere.
-For Dr. Cameron to get every tiny cell of disease existing.
-For clear margins around the small masses.
-For no complications & quick healing.
-For us to be witnesses for Jesus whenever possible.
Thanks for all the faithful prayers!! Love to all!!!
Peggy
5 comments:
Hi Peggy! I'm so glad I ran into you (not literally!) at the library last month. I will definitely be praying for your surgery this week. God Bless you!!!
Hey Peg! Great pictures! So good to see your smiling family! Got extra prayers in for you this week! God will guide the surgeon's hand and keep your family at peace! Love to all, Ann
Hi Peggy & Larry,
It is tough walking thru this, I cannot try to understand what you are experiencing! The difference between us and those that don't have Jesus as their Personal Savior is not that we won't go thru difficult things but that Jesus will be with us thru those difficult things...Giving us Hope, Peace, Assurance, Wisdom, Joy, Comfort, Peace, Peace....
Something I say quite often; Throw out the Negative, Focus on the Positive! I Love you, we will be in Prayer!
Shari Wolf
Hi Wolf Family;
Sorry I haven't been keeping up with your blog but unlike me, God is faithful, as He said in Hebrews 13:5 "I will never leave you nor forsake you."
I hold strong to that promise with you all and know that Peggy was healed even before we prayed.
We Pray;
Father You are AWESOME, Jesus you are Lord, we love You Holy Spirit.
Father we believe with all our heart that the sacrifice of Your Son has brought us salvation and healing. We refuse to split the cross down the middle and freely of our own free will accept and claim the whole promise for our sister Peggy.
Holy Spirit please comfort and strengthen our brother Larry and give him the wisdom that will guide him in this season.
We pray a blessing over Peggy, Larry and their children.
This we pray in the Mighty name of Jesus
AMEN
Love you guys
Patrick and Mary Carey
Hi Sweet Peg and family,
My prayers are with you and all my love. UCLA is a great place for medicine and I know that your surgery will go well. Hope to see you on Friday morning at the hospital! Love, Donna DD
Post a Comment