Peggy Wolf

Peggy Wolf

Friday, November 16, 2007

11/16 - 6:00pm - Larry The Cable Guy

Ok for the record, it is insane the number of tubes, cables, devices, monitors, tags, masks, boxes, bags, containers, hoses and general "appliances" hooked up to the average patient. I think the nurses know what everything does...atleast I hope they do (sorry to all those nurses out there.) I am doing my best to help "route" and "manage" cables.

Peggy was able to get up and out of bed, and stand, but walking was a bit much at this point, so they may try again later tonight. Her voice sounds strong and she has been enjoying a few calls and visits from friends and family. She is eating well, and enjoying a few bouquets of flowers. Well, she's not eating the flowers, but they smell nice. The nurses and team of doctors are awesome. Her goal today on the white board said, "up out of bed". There are a few friends out there that need to have that goal..naw I'm just kidding! :-) Anyways, she accomplished that well and was working on walking next.

Still not sure when she will be released, possibly tomorrow night, but I am guessing Sunday morning. She is accepting visitors if you want to drop by...unless you live in like, Illinois?!

She's in room 415B at UCLA Medical Center on Conte Dr.

Take care, Lar

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's been a great day! It is comforting to see photos of my curly haired friend, and feel the humor and joy in your updates, Larry. I am so grateful to be with you in spirit and prayer, and see God's work through you all. God Bless you tonight, and keep getting stronger in body! Your strong spirits have been an inspiration! Love, Ann

jill said...

Hi Peggy-Glad to see you recovering so well and so fast. We are praying for you. Please let us know if there is anything that we can do! Love, Jill Kinnaman

Julie said...

Woohoo! Up out of bed! Yes Pastor Larry, that is what I had to tell myself this morning. We are praising God with you every step of the way. You look absolutely gAWgeous dAHling! Now if only the "cable guy" would stop messing around with the cables. Hmmm!