Peggy Wolf

Peggy Wolf

Wednesday, November 14, 2007

11/14-Surgery Tomorrow


It's official...Peg will check in at 9:00 am tomorrow at UCLA. Surgery begins around 11:00 am. It's about a 3 hour procedure. Thanks for all the prayers...we love you guys.

Larry

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Now THAT'S a picture! I am praying with you in Central Illinois! God is with you, and will continue to bring you comfort, strength, and peace! I love you, my friend! Ann

Mrs. L. Ramos said...

Is this going to be your Christmas card pic? :) Love you,
LaDonna

molly said...

Praying for you, Peg!

Dawn said...

Peggy, I am praying for you!!!!! You are a great no...awesome example of God's love!!! When I think about you all I see is your beautiful smile!!!! I am standing in the gap for you!!!! I will be praying for the doctors and staff also.
Love Dawn

Anonymous said...

Dear Ones,
I was awake at 2:15A.M. You were on my heart so strongly.
Keeping you all in prayer. Cursed the seed and the root of this cancer. Be free Peggy.
Love
The Johnsons