Peggy Wolf

Peggy Wolf

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Calling all Prayer Warriors-8/25

Hi All,

I got a call from my Dr. this AM regarding the CT scan on my neck from yesterday. I am not able to do the planned study. The new tumor in my neck grew substantially this past month. The old one on the right side just stayed the same. But the new one grew. Go figure that one out?? I am understanding more and more why they describe cancer as such a complex disease. Dr. Rosen said the Superior Vena Cava (the main vein that drains blood from the brain) *I love how all that rhymes* anyways...this vein is entrapped. I understand this to mean the vein is surrounded by tumor. Too risky to do the study. He has now suggested to go back to my Oxnard Dr.'s to do radiation and chemotherapy together. Since the tumor is in a place that has not been radiated there is a chance it will responded to this treatment. Prayer would be so much appreciated that it will in fact be effective. I know God is in control and is opening and closing the necessary doors to me and the precise right time. Thanks for teaming with the family in this effort!!

While praying today with God I felt that He told me that "Your friends will be fighting for you!" What a comfort that was to me!!

Love and Blessings to each and everyone of you!!

Peggy

6 comments:

CMJ said...

Your friends at Calvary Community Church in Westlake Village are praying for you. Curtis Johnson

Unknown said...

Hi, Peggy! I have been fervently fasting and praying for you the last two days. I will continue to fast and pray as I am sure everyone else has been doing and will continue to do. I really think the enemy is trying to defeat you, and I believe that God can and will heal you. Please try and keep the faith. It isn't over.

RickyB said...

Hi Peggy! Time for me to start a new Faith Project for you. I believe that God is going to heal you of this cancer. Although the fight has been long, and I know it tends to take a toll on you, God is going to heal you completely. And when He does, it'll just be that much more of a reason to give Him ALL the Glory. Stay strong!

Love you guys
Rick Bowersock

Alicia said...

May God touch your life in an extraordinary way! He is a God of greatness, and you are made in that image. May God bring complete wholeness to your body and use your testimony as a light to shine to the world!

Alicia Montijo (TN)

Mike Greenberg said...

we love you - and hate the (insert strong language) of earth ~ continual trust and peace today, all we all have. love your family.

Unknown said...

Peggy, I have been meditating on Psalm 37:24- "When he falls, he shall not be hurled headlong; Because the Lord is the One who holds his hand."

He holds our hand when we are low, yet He created this universe and gave life to everything in it with mere breathe and words. To me this means He cares so much for us that he holds our hand, like a Daddy with his little girl. Peg, you are that little girl right now. Reach up and hold His hand, it is mighty and great! Love you, sister. We pray trusting God is in control.