Peggy Wolf

Peggy Wolf

Thursday, May 18, 2006

5/18-Getting Closer

Hello Everyone,

Well, we are getting closer to knowing exactly what this is. But the Pathologists have sent this on to others to examine and render an opinion. Dr. Bushnell said this morning that it looks like it is either a Thymoma or a Carcinoid. The Carcinoid means "Cancer-like". I guess it means it could be cancer but isn't acting like normal cancer. This is a good thing. Both would be treated the same way by removing it. He said it is a low grade situation and it appears to be very slow growing. He was hesitant to call it benign because it being so big and where it is does cause a threat. That's why removal is what is next on the agenda. We won't be setting up the appointment until the final path report. But we did discuss it being somewhere right at the beginning of June. The surgery will be much more intense. Since this tumor is so big it will have to be quite a big incision and they remove it in whole. Recovery will involve a 5-7 post-op hospital stay. And 6 weeks of limited activity total. Keep praying!! If Jesus would like to do a miracle here, I'm totally open to that!! I know nothing is impossible for God! I will just go where He sends me. I continue to have a peace in my heart that all is going to be just fine.

Many Blessing on you all!! Your prayers have so much been felt!!

Lots of love, Peggy

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Peggy, (from one miracle receiver to another),

I just got off the phone with you. What an incredibly woderful time talking with you. We just love you and your family so much. You all are such a blessing to so many. We are also grateful that together we serve such a loving God that has our very lives resting safely in His arms. We can all sleep peacefully because Jesus Christ is our (The) Prince of Peace.
Goodnight Peggy, We love you.

Love Dennis, Lauri, & Girls

Anonymous said...

Hi Peggy,

I just read your last blog entry. I have been praying for you. Last night at our fellowship group, we prayed for you as a group. I totally trust Jesus Christ, as I know you do. His plan is perfect for each and every one of us. We love you Peggy. I will be checking this message site often.

Love Aunt Diane & Uncle Steve

Anonymous said...

Hi ,
Thanks for the info on the blog site. I've been wondering how you were doing and now I can keep in touch and prayer. If I can be of any help, please don't hesitate to call. Until then, May you rest in the Father's arms of comfort and grace, May HIS peace be upon you and May you feel the depth of his love for you every second of every day! Love, Jen Willis

Anonymous said...

Good Morning Peggy,
I just wanted to let you know that I am thinking about you and praying for you. God is great and we believe that he will heal you. Please let me know if you guys need any help at all. We will be praying for you. Love, Cara Espinoza