Hi All,
I had my regularly scheduled CT-scan last week. They are checking me every 3 weeks. I wasn't able to set up to meet with Dr. Rigberg my Oncologist until next Thurs. I happened to have a post radiation check up the Dr. Lum today. So he was able to go over my Ct. Scan with me.
It looks like there are some new spots that have developed since my scan 3 months ago. It's just below the radiation field on my chest. Everything in the radiation field is clear. This is good to know, this means that the radiation did it's job. Both Dr's talked and they agreed that radiation will most likely be the best course of action and no chemo. I do have to do another octriotide scan to make sure that this is all that is out there right now. Both Dr's feel that it is most likely all they will find. So I do not have any of the new course of radiation confirmed or scheduled yet.
I am praying that they find nothing more or just plan nothing at all. My God is a healer and I know He can heal me head to toe. Thanks for all the prayers and support.
We love all of you!! Peggy
Peggy Wolf
Tuesday, September 25, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I just came on to blogger for the first time in a long time. First I'd like to say Yes, our God is a healer. Beyond all measure He is the Almighty Provider! He will not leave your side. Give your fears to Him and He in turn will give you the gift of peace (I do this so often) I can only imagine the feelings going through your precious head. The good thing is even though these things shake our "little" worlds they do only that...THEY WON'T BREAK THEM...we are protected by the blood of Jesus. I love you and am here for you! So call me whenever you want to chat! SERIOUSLY PEGGY!
Hey Peggy, Just got back from England, and had overwhelming memories of when we were there - I visted our old flats in London. You were on my mind the entire time I was there - God is by your side, and will continue to provide His healing powers! Keep the faith! He loves you, and so do I! Love ya! Ann
Post a Comment