Peggy Wolf

Peggy Wolf

Tuesday, January 23, 2007

1/23-Got Tattoos?!!

Hi Everyone,

Well today was exciting. I got my first (and hopefully the last) tattoos ever! Just 3 little tiny dots that look just like blue freckles. One on my chest, by my scar. And the other two on my two sides, almost in my armpits. It really does sting and I can't imagine doing that on purpose. But hey, some people enjoy--being art!!

We met with Dr. Lum today. What a great guy! He is the only Christian Oncologist in the county. He has seen lots of miracles happen and gives the glory to God! How awesome is that?? My case is not typical. So he will be doing extra scans and things to get things set up just right. He assured us that is a safe process and will help to remove the microscopic cancer and help to prevent it from coming back.

This won't start up for another 3 weeks. I get a ct scan on thurs. to help Dr. Lum study out the exact path of radiation. I will undergo other scans and tests in between time too to help Dr. Rigberg see where we are at now. Just keep praying that all is clear or even improved!!

Thank you, thank you, thank you all soooooo much!! God has so very blessed us with such a great support network!! We love each and everyone of you so much!!

Love, Peggy

P.S. Also please pray for health in the Wolf household. The kids have all got this virus that has been hanging out a good week now. Pray Larry and I do not get it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Youve probably seen all of my tattoos. Now you know why I drank so much! Ha,Just kidding!!
You are so awesome Peggy. You are in my prayers today and every day. I really believe that we are on the home stretch of this trial and that we are going to see you fully restored to health soon.
Be blessed today!!
Love, In Christ Jesus,
Rick B